Radiator Grilles MDF Sheets
MDF Radiator Covers
A radiator cover panel is the perfect way to provide decorative screening for your radiators.
Our MDF decorative screening panels are practical, durable and the highest quality. Our radiator covers boast a decorative finish that hides your radiator while enhancing your home.
We have a wide choice of radiator cover designs available. Each of the grilles features an attractive design pattern to suit the aesthetic of your room.
Key Features of MDF Radiator Covers
Using MDF screening panels in your home has many benefits. Here are some key features of our radiator cover products:
- Professional laser cut designs.
- Five other pattern designs are available to help you match your radiator cover to the decorative style of your home.
- The lattice design of each of the screening panels helps to conceal the radiator while still letting it perform its practical function of heating the room.
- Each of the radiator cover sheets is finished with a water-based lacquer.
- The radiator cover panel can be finished with an acrylic paint or base coat to match your tastes.
- Prefonet perforated grille panels are also available in a choice of other finishes, offering you further options to customise your screening panels to suit your decorative needs. You can choose from white-faced finishes and a range of foils, which include oak effect, beech effect, pine effect, mahogany effect, and silver effect finish. Please note that these finish options are available via special order.
- Each board size supplied measures 1830 x 610 approximately, ready for you to adapt for your own use.
Uses of MDF Decorative Screening Panels
Our MDF grille sheets are highly versatile and can be installed around the home for many different purposes. Here are some of the main uses for these MDF grilles:
One of the most popular reasons people purchase our primed mdf is to create their own radiator cover. Our decorative inside panelling is ideal for hiding unsightly items around the home. With a choice of grille sheet designs available, you will be able adapt the sheet to match the spacing size you are working with and should have no problem completing the task to a high standard with minimal effort.
If you need to create a divider to separate your living space, using the decorative grille design vertically is an ideal way to create simple but effective panels that achieve this aim.
If you have an old cabinet at home needing a little TLC, or a chest of drawers that has seen better days, a decorative MDF sheet is an excellent way to give it a makeover. Using primed MDF with diamond or other patterns and fixing it to the door of the cabinet will provide it with an instant facelift. Creating home crafted furniture like this is a perfect opportunity to cut down waste and add a unique finish to your home.
Why Choose MDF Direct for Your Decorative Screening Needs?
If you are planning to purchase decorative cover grilles for your next DIY project, we are the company to choose.
Our UK workshop offers a vast selection of products from bare mdf to lightly sanded and white primed mdf. We also have attractive panel pattern options in stock, including the popular diamond design.
Most products are packaged, wrapped, and ready for delivery as soon as they are sold. This means you receive your order much faster than expected.
Contact us today to request more information about our sheet grilles, and we will be happy to help you with your order.
Do you offer next day delivery?
Next working day delivery is available on many products when ordered by 5pm on weekdays.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver our radiator cover grilles throughout England and Wales. We offer two delivery zone costs depending on your distance from us. Our delivery charge is higher for North Wales, Cornwall, and areas above South Yorkshire.
Do you stock bare mdf?
Yes, we stock panels of all size thickness measurements, and finishes. You can search our site for everything, including white primer ready board to cut to size.
Can you use plywood for a radiator cover?
MDF is ideal for radiator covers. Basket patterned grilles can be cut to size and a great choice for radiator cover designs.